Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Day 2007


Woohoo! We got to sleep until 7:30. That is a Christmas first. We awoke to Corbyn coming to say that the boys were ready to get up (I suspect with some prodding from her).

Unfortunately this was the year that Corbyn asked me the question about Santa in a way that I could no longer stretch the truth. She sprung it on me on Christmas Eve. After our discussion, she was so funny and grinning like a Cheshire Cat as if she was in on the biggest scandal of all times. Throughout the day she would just spontaneously giggle and grin at me.



Anyway... back to Christmas Day - The boys were so thrilled to see all of the Wiggles toys that Santa had left. They received guitars, books, a "pinano", microphones, and other Wiggles stuff. Their stocking were full of candy and new Wiggles sippy cups.


Corbyn was super excited to see all of her loot. She got an MP3 player, the High School Musical dolls, Tinkerbell stuff, bath stuff, and lots of new books. She into a new series called the Bailey School Kids. She reads them one right after the other. Corbyn has been doing really well at school especially in reading and currently reads above grade level (sorry - needed a moment to brag). She got into helping her brothers more than she was into herself which was really nice to see.

I was thrilled that Randy treated me to a much needed massage and some new clothes. I couldn't wait to go to my massage appt. It was divine.

Unfortunately, we used the video camera more than our digital camera this year so our pictures are limited. We had a great family Christmas!




1 comment:

Laura said...

I see you've been busy updating your blog! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!