Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sleeping with Brother


I have always been a fan of sleeping baby pics and couldn't help but shoot these a few weeks ago. I went in to check on the boys before heading to bed myself and they were fast asleep spooning in Micah's bed. Carson has been rather whiny lately at bedtime and waking often during the night so I suppose he chose to snuggle up with Micah for extra security. It seems that he is afraid of the dark all of a sudden and is suffering from a mild case of separation anxiety.


I had to sneak in and capture at least one picture of Corbyn too so my collection would be complete. She has no idea and probably wouldn't like my sharing it, but oh well...privilege of being the grown-up lets me share it anyway.

1 comment:

The Clifton Family said...

Those are precious. Aren't they just perfect when they are sleeping?! Ha. So peaceful... about the only peace we get!